Health insurance provides important financial protection in case of a serious accident or illness. Without health coverage, one medical crisis can be financially catastrophic. This often times lead people without coverage into deep debt or even into bankruptcy. The ACA requires everyone to have health coverage in 2015, or pay a penalty. Don’t overpay for your health insurance! Contact us today to learn about our solution that can help you save up to 50% on your Monthly insurance cost!
These types of plans are designed to fill in the gaps caused by larger deductibles, higher co-pays and out-of-pocket expenses. Add an accident plan to supplement your coverage and you won’t have to worry about maxing out credit cards, using money in savings, or even getting a loan to cover expenses. You will feel better knowing you have greater financial security.
Only an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist can provide a comprehensive eye exam. They often are the first healthcare professionals to detect chronic systemic diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes. Add a vision plan to round out your medical benefits package and keep healthy.
Its also important to get regular dental check ups. The dentist will help keep your teeth and gums healthy. It’s recommended to get dental cleaning at least twice a year. Dental Plans start as low as $8.50 a Month. Sign up today!
Open Enrollment Is currently over. If you have a qualifying event you may be able be eligible for a special enrollment period.
- Getting married
- Having a baby
Adopting a child or placing a child for adoption or foster care
- Losing other health coverage
Examples of losing coverage
- Losing job-based coverage for any reason, including resigning, getting laid off, or getting fired
- Losing coverage through a divorce
- COBRA coverage ending (but not cancelling it yourself before it expires)
- Aging off a parent’s plan when you turn 26
- Losing eligibility for Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Note: Losing coverage that doesn’t qualify as minimum essential coverage doesn’t qualify you for a Special Enrollment Period.
Permanently moving outside your plan’s coverage area
- Gaining citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S.
- Gaining or continuing status as a member of an Indian tribe or an Alaska Native shareholder. Members of federally recognized Indian tribes and Alaska native shareholders can sign up for or change plans once per month throughout the year.
- Leaving incarceration
- For people already enrolled in Marketplace coverage: Having a change in income or household status that affects eligibility for premium tax credits or cost-sharing reductions
Don’t wait! Contact us today! Time is limited. let us help guide you through what steps are needed and see what plan is right for you and your family. Call us at (949) 608-5116 or email us at info@monarchbenefits.
You can still purchase supplemental plans to fill the gaps. Here are some of the most popular plans still available to add protection and peace of mind.
- 7 Coverage Levels
- No Network restrictions
- MDhotline included, 24/7 access to a Doctor over the phone or video call
- Benefits are paid to you or your provider
- Automatic acceptance through age 64
Instant Issue Term Life
- Face amount up to $350,000
- No medical exam, no tests
- No waiting periods
- Issued in minutes if you qualify
- Fast and convenient process to purchase Life Insurance
- Free cleanings, exams and x-rays
- Free Fillings
- Low copays for other procedures
- No deductibles or waiting periods
- No pre-existing condition exclusions
- Annual eye exam only $15
- $25 copay for prescription glasses
- No waiting periods or deductibles
- No copay for Contacts
- Discounts on laser vision corrections
"- Jordan and Laura MOur insurance Broker Bryce has been extremely helpful in saving us money. He got our insurance bill cut down to almost half of what we were previously paying. In these financially difficult times, that has been a HUGE help!! Whenever I had a question or concern he always took the time to explain everything to me and even went out of his way once to figure out if I should change my insurance plans. That’s the kind of broker I want to have on my side!"
"- Melanie and Sean CI was in dire need of insurance before the Obamacare deadline last year and my younger sister told me about her amazing insurance agent….I had no idea what I needed to do and the Cover California website was very confusing…Bryce found me a great deal and I met the deadline…I have recommended him to several other friends of mine. BTW, Bryce is very personable, patient and upbeat….great guy to work with!"
"- Deric and Nicole TBryce is very helpful and pleasant to deal with. He is readily available for any questions that arise, and has helped us to find the best possible deal for our health and life insurance. So glad we found him!"
"- Cheryl and Jose RWhen we first learned that we might qualify for medical premium assistance through Covered CA, we certainly wanted to look into the possibility, but found the information confusing and filed with potential for error. I chose to call an expert in the field, Bryce Korngold. He walked me through every detail of the application, taking as much time as I needed. When renewal time came, I thought I could easily take care of it, but after mistakenly signing up for Medi-Cal, I turned again to Bryce for assistance. He cleared up the mistakes, found us better insurance, and kept an eye on our application process to be sure all was proceeding as planned. We have great insurance and are looking forward to a year of lower costs. Navigating the new insurance exchange is not straight forward, and I am happy to have someone helping me through to the end of the process as well as keeping an expert eye out for any pitfalls that might arise in the future."